Twig Hutchinson is a stylist, brand consultant and tastemaker whose portfolio of work spans visual brand consultancy, interior styling, art direction, curation, writing and content creation. A history of art and architecture background informs her approach to consultancy work which lies at the intersection of styling, strategy and brand development. Similarly, the disciplines of art, architecture and fashion have proved to be a source of rich textural inspiration for the colour, tone, composition material, space and flow they inspire.
An unflinching eye for good design resulted in her appointment as Design editor of Glass magazine. She has over 20 years experience working with brands which include Plain English, Matchesfashion.com, Wedgwood, Larusi, Toast, Caramel, M&S, West Elm and Boden and founded Minford journal, a digital platform for interiors and fashion.
Hutchinson believes that every visual touch point is an opportunity to tell the story of your brand.
This is how Twig can help:
- Interrogating a brand’s vision and values in order to create clear visual brand guidelines.
- Creating a strategy to effectively communicate a brand’s ethos and story in a visual way.
- Making strategic connections from her extensive network.
- Identifying and developing a clear tone of voice for a client and ensure it is felt appropriately and consistently across all communication.
- Commissioning creatives (photographers, writers, illustrators, graphic designers) and directing operations.
- Art Direction & Styling.
- Brand positioning: refreshing brand identities including websites.
- Developing compelling narratives and commissioning original content for digital and physical platforms and events.
- Creating and commissioning influencer campaigns and content creation.
“One of the things that brings me the greatest joy is drawing together people from different creative practices to bring out the best in one another”.